1. General, scope
(1) These terms and conditions of Mr. Abdullah Dünder apply to all contracts that the customer concludes with the seller via the internet platform md-teile.de. The inclusion of the customer's own conditions is hereby contradicted, unless something else has been agreed.
(2) Customers are both consumers and entrepreneurs, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
2. Conclusion of contract
(1)Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) The customer can correct his entries before submitting his order using the technical means provided by eBay. The corrections can be made using the usual keyboard and mouse functions directly on the offer page in the corresponding input fields or after clicking the "Buy It Now" or "Bid" button on the subsequent confirmation page.
(3) The seller's offer page is stored by eBay for up to 60 days and can be viewed by the customer under the respective item number on eBay. Using the print function of the browser, the customer has the option of printing out the website. We would like to point out that the text of the contract will not be saved by us after the contract has been concluded.
(4) The order data will be sent to the customer in text form after the contract has been concluded. The same applies to the contractual provisions, including these general terms and conditions and consumer information.
3. Return costs when exercising the right of withdrawal
(1) You can make use of your right of withdrawal by notifying us in writing.
(2) The buyer bears the costs of the return.
(3) The purchase price will be refunded as soon as the complaint has been received.
4. Prices and terms of payment
(1) The prices stated by the seller are final prices, i.e. they include all price components, including the statutory German sales tax. Any additional delivery and shipping costs that may be incurred are specified separately in the offer for the respective product description. Additional costs are incurred in individual cases for cross-border deliveries, such as additional taxes and/or duties, such as customs duties.
(2) For deliveries within Germany, the seller offers the following payment options: prepayment via immediate transfer, PayPal, credit card payment
(3) The customer is only entitled to offset if the counterclaim is undisputed, legally established or recognized by the seller.
(4) The customer can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
5. Delivery and shipping conditions and transfer of risk
(1) The delivery of goods takes place regularly on the shipping route and to the delivery address specified by the customer. When processing the transaction, only the delivery address given in the purchase process by the seller is relevant.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold passes to the customer or a person entitled to receive the goods when they are handed over. If the customer is an entrepreneur (acting in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity; § 14 BGB), the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration in the case of mail order purchases passes with the delivery of the goods at the seller's place of business to a suitable one transport person over.
6. Liability for Defects
(1) If there is a defect in the purchased item, the statutory provisions shall apply.
(1) The contract language is German. We are not subject to any special codes of conduct.
(1) Should a provision of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall remain unaffected.